We may provide you an exchange, store credit or refund if:
- The product displays a manufacturing fault manufacturing defect
- The product is not fit for purpose or states purpose made in any advertising or packaging statement
- Does not match the online image or description
- The product was damaged in transit due to mishandling or insufficient packaging.
You must return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide TSG2U with proof of purchase, such as your TSG2U tax invoice, receipt or bank statement. The item must be returned, in its original condition with labels/tickets attached & with the packaging intact. If you meet all conditions, we can arrange for the item to be exchanged or provide a store credit, refund or exchange. Refunds may only be processed to the card with which the initial purchase was made.
TSG2U reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
How to return a faulty item
You will need to return the item to the local store from which the sale originated. TSG2U will provide those details upon being notified of faulty stock and determining all conditions are met for the stock to be returned.
If you return any item it will be implied that you agree to indemnify TSG2U and keep TSG2U indemnified, and hold harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, taxes, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by TSG2U arising out of or in connection with the return by any other person as a result of your, or any person under your authority:
(a) act or omission;
(b) breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) breach of any legislation applicable in Australia and overseas.
Manufacturing fault or manufacturing defect
A faulty product will be deemed to have a manufacturing fault or manufacturing defect if:
- a reasonable customer would not have purchased the goods if they had been fully aware of the extent of the failure or defect
- the goods depart in a significant respect from any description, sample or model
- the goods are substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time the goods are unsafe
Not fit for Purpose
Goods are not fit for purpose if:
- they are not fit for all purposes you would usually use those goods for;
- they are not fit for any represented purpose
- they are not fit for a purpose you made known to sales staff at the time of purchase.
Proof of Purchase includes but is not limited to:
- TSG2U receipt
- A TSG2U transaction on your Credit Card or Bank Statement.
TSG2U reserve the right to direct you to return faulty product to the store where the product was supplied.
Otherwise our mailing address is: TSG2U PO Box 4296, RINGWOOD VIC 3134